Monday 31 October 2011

PISA

Since I've been here..I've joined this one group that I absolutely L.O.V.E!! It's called PISA (Purdue's international student alliance)
So what is PISA about...well according to them its about bringing people of different cultures together and teaching one another about each others culture and so forth...!



All the people in this group are amazing..so nice and so so friendly! I recently went away with them for a MT (membership training) weekend to a beach house in Michigan!! Can you believe it! AMAAAZING...it was here I was able to get to know these PISA lovelies better through games and of course parties with alcohol! Let me tell you..these people know how to party and drink :P But what I loved is that the weekend wasn't solely based on alcohol and parties...we went there to get to know one another and that is what we did. Seperated into two teams, Blue and White...we competed against one another in various taks such as tug of war, ball games..and blind mans bluff..! Oh and the best time won....Go white team ;)


With 42 people in one house..it was going to be from the outset a tight squeeze...3 to each bed!! But even though people  weren't going to get much sleep it didn't matter...the amount of fun memories that came to pass in this house was worth the sleepless nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment