Monday 31 October 2011

Distance makes the heart grow fonder??



Facebook has the most amazing photos sometimes! It amazes me the amount of pictures or information you can find on there! I stumbled across this image and it made me LOL aloud! It reminds me so much of my situation right now with my boyfriend...! Weirdly enough they have very similar hair colours and styles to us also hehehe..but still...I love the quote underneath it..

'If someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem, It's just the power of making (that) love grow each day'

I think this quote is true...if you are crazy enough about each other..there is always a way...just like the quote 'Where there is a will, there is a way'
It may be hard...but it can be done and when it is time to go home and see each other again..you're just that more appreciative of the time you have together...well that is what I believe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment