Thursday 26 April 2012

...



At the moment, it is what we call “dead week” where all the papers are due. However for me it was last week, where I had around 4 papers due in at the same time. But this also means that the final exams are only a week away, and I hardly feel prepared even with a prep sheet. Hopefully like last semester I will be able to pull through and get good grades! This Sunday will be the last shift I work and when I think about it I feel sad. I honestly cannot believe that my time in Purdue will be over soon. Friday will be the last classes I attend at Purdue and I cannot help but want time to stop. I cannot even pull myself to book my shuttle to the airport because I know once I do, I have to leave and my time here in the Purdue bubble will be over. When I think about my hesitation about Purdue last May I cannot help but laugh. This was the most life changing and valuable thing I could have ever done. The people I have met, the things I have experienced have all been worth it. I know I have made friends for life. Purdue will always be a special place to me.

1 comment:

  1. With the ending of your adventure of studying in Purdue comes the opportunities for your next adventure :) hold onto what you've learnt and the relationships made hun!

    ReplyDelete