Monday 31 October 2011

october is over...already!

I can't quite believe that tomorrow is the end of another month here! How time flies!!! I still find it hard to believe that I've already attended 3months of classes and been here since August and yet Uni back home has only just begun and yet we finish on the same date...!!

Midterms are finally over and the results are in....I can safely say that I did amazing!! The lowest grade I was given was 89% and the highest 100%!! I can't even believe it myself...I do better here than I do at home..I keep asking myself "Should I move to America for my final year??!" On a downer...since November is here...that means finals are also drawing closer as is the COLD COLD weather! HOWEVER....that means Christmas is around the corner :D and how can that not bring a smile to my face? Not only is it the season for me to gorge on lots of yummy foods and cakes but importantly it means I get to go home and see the people I miss the most in the world! I cannot wait to see them all...finally get to hug them and see their faces for real and not on skype! This I cannot wait to do...just to hug my little niece again, my mum, my dad, my sisters and of course my boyfriend!

Let the count down begin...............!

No comments:

Post a Comment