Wednesday 10 November 2010

Why not try something new?

Hi guys,

As you can see I am new to this and a new member to this site...so please bear with me...

I've always wanted to start a blog, but never really got around to it or well have to guts to if I am entirely honest! After have a mahoosive conversation with a close friend, I've finally taken action and created this account and this blog...=) 

I guess I should introduce myself, My name is Melissa Wong or as my blog shows Mi Mi Wong, aged 19 and currently studying English & History (joint honours) at Loughborough University...Yes I totally know I'm going against the sterotypical Oriental route of maths/business/medicine etc...but you know its good to break the mould! (trust me my father is not too pleased with this choice but what can I do?) But yeah, so i'm about 5ft tall, yes quite small well actually very small but it makes me who I am today! I have to admit, its taken me a while to accept this and still havin trouble but who doesn't now and again question the way they look? :S

Tbh, I have no idea what to write in this blog, but i hope and guess it will come with time. For those of you who actually read this could give me some suggestions...otherwise I might just go off on a tangent and well talk about random crap lol....but I guess the main reason for a blog is to let loose, get things off your mind and so forth..I have to admit it is quite helpful in that respect!

I think I shall leave it there for today, otherwise it will turn into an essay (something that I should really be doing right now but cba and have no motivation to start!)   

Lots of Love

MiMi xxx

2 comments: